This little bag will take you from desk to dancing, traveling to touring, and everything in between! By combining two bags into one, it can be converted into four different types of bags in two different colorways or styles. Carry it as a clutch bag, add a narrow strap for a shoulder bag, or unzip and expand and suddenly you have plenty of room and a crossbody bag.
It is sure to be perfect for any outfit or occasion and is ideal for travel!
Both regular and laminated cottons work beautifully with this design.
The patterns also include instructions to make a removable liner to keep the inside of your bag clean and to make bag changes easy.
9″ (23 cm) wide by 5 1/2″ (14 cm) to 11″ (28 cm) high by 2 1/2″ deep.
Fabrics and interfacing needed:
- Bag 1 – Primary Fabric for the main exterior, and strap. Suggested fabrics: quilting cotton, laminated cotton, or very light-weight home decor.
- Bag 1 – Contrast Fabric for exterior accent. Suggested fabrics: quilting cotton, laminated cotton, or very light-weight home decor.
- Bag 2 – Primary Fabric for the main exterior, flap, and straps. Suggested fabrics: quilting cotton, laminated cotton, or very light-weight home decor.
- Bag 2 – Contrast Fabric for exterior accent and piping. Suggested fabrics: quilting cotton laminated cotton, or very light-weight home decor
- Medium-weight Interfacing: one-sided fusible. Suggested Interfacing: Pellon Shape Flex – SF101 (this makes a soft-sided bag; ideal for travel. A crisper interfacing like Pellon 808 can be used. The designer doesn’t suggest a crisper interfacing when using laminated cotton.
- Clear Vinyl for the removable liner. Purchase only if using non-laminated fabrics.
– 21 pages in total.
– 14 pages of instructions with illustrations.
– 5 pages of pattern sheets (to be taped together to make full-size pattern pieces). Note: Some pieces will be measured and cut.
– 2 pages of cutting labels (can be made into stickers by printing to 1″ by 2 5/8″ mailing labels).
– Includes hyperlinks to online photo tutorials for many steps and bonus projects.
– Imperial and metric measurements included.
– Easy to understand instructions and illustrations.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.