This Classic Bifold Wallet sewing pattern for fabric wallets is perfect for a beginner sewist who wants to venture out to make fabric wallets.
These chic classic wallets style is slim and spacious for keeping your cards, cash, phone, and other necessities organized.
This daring beginner-level pattern teaches you how to make a fully lined wallet with no exposed seams for a polished look. You’ll also learn how to attach the mitered binding and install a zipper pocket with ease.
- Six card slots.
- Two slip pockets that can accommodate a smartphone and passport.
- A long zipper pocket for cash.
- A snap button closure.
This is a quick project with fantastic results, making it a perfect gift for family and friends.
4.25″ wide by 8″ high.
The designer has also produced a 12-minute YouTube video tutorial showing you how to make her Classic Bifold Wallet that you can watch below.
Materials needed to make this wallet:
- Three Fat Eighth Fabrics for Exterior, Lining, Card Slot, and Pocket,
- One Fat Eighth for the Woven Interfacing,
- A quarter-yard of lightweight fusible interfacing,
- One #3 all-purpose zipper,
- One Kam snap button,
- 42″ Long Cross-cut binding.
The pattern is written in simple English and includes a cutting guide, full-scale templates for various flap designs, step-by-step photos, and helpful diagrams to guide you through the sewing process.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern or a finished product. Please download immediately after check out.