The Citron Purse is a perfectly sized mini zippered pouch that is incredibly versatile. This charmingly compact little pouch is fun to sew and even more fun to stuff! It can be quickly assembled and makes an awesome gift any time of the year.
Instructions are provided to make the Curvy Citron Purse in two different styles! (This pattern is also available as a Boxy version HERE and as a pack of two for both the Boxy and Curvy versions HERE.)
Style 1: Single zippered purse with one large compartment; and
Style 2: Double zippered purse with one large and one small compartment. (Zipper top and bottom)
– One or two zippered compartments based on style
– Side loops for ease in handling the purse
– Scrap friendly: Uses minimal fabric and interfacing
– Compact mini portable wallet
5” long x 2.75” wide x 1.75” depth
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Pattern includes 18 pages of concise step-by-step instructions with colour photographs to help you through each step. The pattern also comprises printable pattern pieces. All pattern pieces include seam allowance.
Basic Skills Needed:
– Basic sewing skills
– Familiarity with sewing patterns
– Sewing curved seams
– Installing a zipper
– One fat quarter piece of Exterior fabric
– One fat quarter piece of Lining fabric
– ½ yard of fusible woven interfacing
– One ½” swivel clasp (or) One 1” split ring
– Style 1: One 7” or longer #3 zipper
– Style 2: Two 7” or longer #3 zippers
Fabric measurements are approximate and don’t account for directional or fussy cutting.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.