It’s the perfect fast sewing project to make for return gift, birthday favors, party favors, or for your stall in the handmade market.
– Crisp and sturdy result.
– Scrap buster project.
– Step by step zipper instruction.
9.5″ by 8″ approximately.
The designer has produced a 13-minute video tutorial showing you how to make her FREE Charming Quilted Pouch that you can watch below:
- Twenty pieces mini charms of your choice (40 pieces if you make a patchwork of both sides),
- A few Fat Eighth or FQs for the back panel and the lining,
- Batting (fleece or cotton),
- #5 zipper at least 10″ long (you can use #3 zipper if you wish),
- Non-Woven Lightweight Interfacing,
- Basic Quilting Knowledge.
The pattern includes:
– Step-by-step instructions in simple English and clear colorful photos and diagrams.
– A YouTube video tutorial:
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern or a finished product. Please download immediately after check out.