This is the perfect small crossbody bag with a front pocket.
This little Casey Pouchette will be your go-to bag for those trips to the mall, and just traveling in general. There is a full-size zippered front pocket that is perfect for your keys or passport! The top of this bag has a zipper closure which will keep your items secure but still accessible. The interior features a zippered pocket that is perfect for those smaller items like lipstick, gum, or chapstick.
The crossbody strap has a 24″ drop which is connected to the D-rings at the side of this bag. This is just the right size for those daytime or evening outings.
11″ wide by 8″ high by ½” deep.
Within the pattern download is over 2.5 hours of full video tutorials to help you achieve the perfect Handbag. If you’d like to see the basics of this neat crossbody bag you can sew, then have a look at this introduction video below:
- A leather, vinyl, cork, or fabric exterior,
- Crossbody strap material,
- Interior exterior – quilting cotton – ⅔ yard of 45″ wide,
- Medium weight fusible interfacing – ⅔ yd of 44″ wide,
- Decovil Light for the Crossbody strap and strap tabs,
- If you use a fabric exterior you will need a piece of stabilizer,
- Two ½” D-rings,
- Two double capped rivets – size 9.2mm with various post lengths,
- Two #5 nylon/metal zipper tape with pulls – one 10″ and one 13″,
- One 8″ #3 nylon zipper with pull,
- Four 14 mm force-fit grommets (optional),
- Two 38 mm gated rings (optional).
This pdf pattern includes full instructions, as well as full pattern pieces. The instructions in this pattern are written for fabric, leather, vinyl, and cork.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.