A slim crossbody bag featuring two depth options (Slim & Wide), exterior snap pocket, interior zipper pocket, optional piping, and removable crossbody strap. Great for confident beginners.
Lots of combos for customizations – remove all exterior pockets for a sophiscated style, add one snap pocket or add them on both sides, you can divide one for a double pocket, add piping or leave it off, make it wide or slim, the combinations are endless!
Slim = 7″ tall by 10″ wide by ½” deep (17.75 cm by 25.5 cm by 1.5 cm).
Wide = 7″ tall by 11″ wide by 2″ deep (17.75 cm by 28 cm by 5 cm).
For the Callisto Crossbody Bag the designer has produced two YouTube video tutorials. The first one for 31-minutes shows you how to cut the pieces for the Callisto Crossbody Bag.
And the second one for 1-hour and 22-minutes shows you how to make the Callisto Crossbody Bag.
- 18″ by 5″ (46 cm by 137 cm) main fabric (Cork, Vinyl, Leather).
- Half yard lining fabric (Cotton, WPC, WRC, Waxed Canvas, etc).
- Half yard stabilizer.
- One 12″ (30.5 cm) #5 Coil Zipper Tape + Pull (Top Zipper).
- One 8″ (20.5 cm) #5 Coil Zipper Tape + Pull (Lining Zipper).
- One Spring Snap Set.
- One Zipper End Cap.
- Two ½” (1.3 cm) Lobster Clasps.
- Two D-Ring Rivets OR two ½” D-Rings.
- One ½” (1.3 cm) Tri-Slide.
- Six 7 mm Double Cap Rivets.
- Quick dry fabric glue OR double sided tape (DST).
- Optional: 24″ Pre-made Piping and Piping foot for sewing machine.
This instant download PDF includes full step-by-step instructions. There are fifteen pages in total, including 7 “cut on fold” pattern pieces (or print two and tape together for full pattern pieces). The measurements are in both metric and imperial. Print at home on 8.5″ by 11″ paper.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download it immediately after purchase.