The Bumblebee Drawstring Pouch is a beginner-friendly adorable pouch that comes together quickly where no hardware is needed. This would be so cute as a keepsake bag for kids. Or to use as a gift bag to deliver a Spring, honey or bee related gift to a friend.
5.5″ tall by 5″ wide by 1.5″ deep.
It’s a beginner-friendly project.
- Outer Fabric # 1 A (Yellow) – ½ of Fat Quarter – Quilting Cotton,
- Outer Fabric # 1 B (Black) – 16” long by 7” wide – Quilting Cotton,
- Outer Fabric # 2 (Cream) – ½ of Fat Quarter – Quilting Cotton,
- Interfacing – 6” tall by 12” wide – Fusible Fleece,
- Thread – All Purpose Polyester Thread,
- Optional – Pinking Shears for seam trimming.
This pattern includes printable pattern pieces with step-by-step instructions, illustrated with full-color pictures.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.