Carry your belongings in style with this trendy semi-circle crossbody bag! Bozena saddle bag is a perfect companion on a night out or during the day when you only need to carry bare essentials. The pattern offers two different flap options that require either turn lock or press lock closure.
The bag features a handle on the top of the flap and a slip pocket on the back, which is perfect if you want to keep your phone or other items easily accessible on the go. The small but spacious fully lined main compartment can hold a small water bottle, wallet, or phone, with additional slip and zipper pockets so you can keep your belongings organized.
The adjustable shoulder strap allows wearing the bag on the shoulder or across the body.
Finished size – Width/Height/Depth:
10¼” (26 cm) by 7½” (19 cm) by 3″ (10 cm).
There is a video series to accompany this pattern. Check out how the bag is made and see if it’s something you would like to sew.
- Please note: You may need an additional amount of fabric with a directional print.
- The fabric sizes are Height/Width.
- 18″ (45 cm) by 57″ (145 cm) External fabric: cotton canvas, faux leather, cork etc,
- 4″ (10 cm) by 12″ (30 cm) Non-fraying fabric: vinyl, leather (for the pocket overlay & trim),
- 16″ (40 cm) by 57″ (145 cm) Lining fabric: quilting cotton, waterproof canvas,
- 20″ (50 cm) by 36″ (90 cm) Heavyweight stabilizer: Fusible fleece (HeatNBond, Vilene H640, foam interfacing (By Annie’s Soft and
Stable, Pellon Flex Foam, Bosal In-R-Form), Decovil light, etc,
- 32″ (80 cm) by 57″ (145 cm) Lightweight fusible interfacing: Stayflex, SF101, Wovenfuse,
- 5″ (12 cm) by 8″ (8″) Decovil heavy or similar (optional),
- Four 1″ (2.5 cm) D-ring,
- Two ¾” (19 mm) swivel hooks and one strap adjuster,
- One tongue lock / press lock / turn lock / flip lock (depending on version),
- One #3 Zipper 6″ (13 cm),
- Double-sided tape,
- ThirteenRivets (optional),
- Multi-surface glue (optional),
- Fray check glue (optional).
You will receive a PDF pattern and easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.