The Boardwalk Bucket Bag is a beautiful bag just in time for spring! It comes in two sizes, Small & Large and has pockets galore! The combinations are endless on this soon-to-be-a-staple pattern. Dress it up in monochrome colors or make with a fun fabric for spring and summer, the choice is all yours!
Options included in this pattern:
• Body of the bag – Pleated, Darts, or Straight
• Closure – Magnetic Snaps or Recessed Zipper Closure
• Pockets – Double Welt Pocket or Zippered Pocket (Exterior or Lining placement)
• Connectors – Grommets or Low-Profile Connectors
This pattern is for Advanced Beginners.
The pattern includes:
• Full-sized Pattern pieces
• Table of Contents page
• a Cutting List (to use instead of the included rectangular pattern pieces – to save the trees!)
• colorful and clear diagrams for most steps
• small notes section on each page
• additional A0 Copy-shop files (1 for Small and 1 for Large)
• Labels to keep track of your cut pieces
Small – 14″W x 11¼”H x 6″D
Large – 16½”W x 12½”H x 6″D
Recommended fabrics: home décor fabric, pliable vinyl or quilting cotton for the Exterior fabric. Cork or vinyl is recommended for the Accent fabric, quilting cotton for the Lining.
Fabric & Woven Interfacing Requirements: (measurements are approximate and don’t account for directional and/or fussy cutting)
Exterior fabric: Small – ½ Yard, Large – ½ Yard
Lining Fabric: Small – 2/3 Yard, Large – ¾ Yard
Accent Fabric: Small – 1/3 Yard, Large – 1/3 Yard
Woven Interfacing (20” wide) – 2¼ Yards
Plus hardware – see pattern for details
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.