Introducing the Beachcomber Large Wallet and the Beachcomber Folio bundle!
The Large Wallet and Folio both have two magnetic snaps for a secure closure. The inside features a large zippered pocket and 10 card slots and a large slot for paper money. Behind the zippered pocket and card slots you can store receipts, passports, boarding passes and such. On the back exterior of both the wallet and the folio there is a phone pocket that holds most cell phones.
They’re both designed to be bulk-free. It can be made from various fabric mediums such as thinner faux leathers, vinyl, cork fabric or even quilting cotton. This pattern is domestic machine friendly.
The Large Wallet and Folio have so many features, such as;
• Scrap friendly,
• Designed for minimal bulk,
• Two magnetic snap closure,
• A large zipper pocket,
• Ten easy-to-fold card slots (a highly experienced tester said it was the easiest she’s done),
• A large card slot for paper money,
• A slip pockets behind the zipper pocket and card slots for passports and other paper items,
• Phone pocket sized for “most” cell phones.
These patterns are for the Ambitious Beginner. You’ll need to choose your materials appropriately. You’ll need to know how to install a zipper and determine interfacing to match your material choices.
- Beachcomber Large Wallet = 9⅛” wide by 5¾” high by ⅞” deep,
- Beachcomber Folio = 6⅝” wide by 9⅛” high by ¾” deep.
Recommended Fabrics and Materials needed:
The PDF pattern:
Includes the following:
• FULL Sized Pattern pieces,
• A Cutting List (to use instead of the included rectangular pattern pieces – to save the trees!),
• Labels to keep track of your cut pieces,
• Detailed steps written for most skill levels,
• Colorful and clear diagrams for most steps,
• An A0 copy-shop file.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.