The Ava Sanitizer Pouch is a portable, travel-sized, hand sanitizer holder that can easily be attached to any purse, backpack, baby bag, gym bag, keys or even a belt loop. This pattern is a quick and easy scrap buster sewing project which will make a perfect gift for a loved one and a popular product at craft fairs.
Instructions are provided to make the Ava pouch in both fabric and vinyl versions and in two sizes. The large pouch will hold 2oz or 50ml size sanitizers and the small pouch will be perfect for 1oz or 25ml sanitizers.
– Quick and easy scrap buster project
– 2 sizes for different sized sanitizers
– Vinyl and Fabric versions included
– Suitable for clip on or keychain rings
– Video tutorials included
– A2 copy shop/projector file included
– SVG cut files for Vinyl version included
– Basic sewing skills.
– Familiarity with sewing patterns.
– Sewing straight seams.
Large = 3” (7.5 cm) wide by 5” (12.5 cm) high.
Small = 2.5” (6 cm) wide by 4” (10 cm) high.
Hardware & Notions:
• One 1” or ¾” swivel clasp or one split keychain ring connector,
• One snap button,
• Snap setting tool,
• Teflon foot/walking foot for sewing vinyl/leather,
• Erasable fabric marker,
• Coordinating thread,
• Wonder clips/Pins.
• 4” (10 cm) x 12” (30 cm) piece of exterior fabric.
• 4” (10 cm) x 12” (30 cm) piece of lining fabric.
• One fat quarter of exterior fabric,
• One 5” (12.5 cm) x 6” (15 cm) piece of lining fabric,
• One fat quarter woven interfacing.
Measurements are approximate and don’t account for directional or fussy cutting.
Includes twelve pages of concise step-by-step instructions with color photographs to help you through each step. The pattern also includes five pages of printable pattern pieces. All pattern pieces include seam allowance.
There is an A2 Copyshop download and an SVG.zip file for cutting machines.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.