The Aurora Triple Zip Crossbody bag is a perfectly sized crossbody bag convenient for everyday use. Featuring interior multifunction pockets, an exterior slip pocket, and three exterior zippered pockets, the Aurora Triple Zip bag is designed to keep keeps essentials close at hand.
- Basic front option suitable for panels/embroidery/large prints,
- Color-blocked exterior front with slip pocket option,
- Three exterior zippered compartments,
- Interior slip pocket with slots for credit cards and a pen,
- Adjustable crossbody strap,
- Projector/Copy Shop file included.
10″ wide by 9.75″ high by 3.6″ deep.
– Basic sewing skills,
– Familiarity with sewing patterns,
– Installing a zipper,
– Sewing curved seams.
You can find a detailed overview of the Aurora Triple Zip Crossbody HERE on the designer’s website.
If you want to see some pictures from the bags testers then watch the short YouTube video below.
- 1 yard/meter of exterior fabric,
- 1 yard/meter of lining fabric,
- 1 yard/meter of contrast fabric,
- 2 yards/meters of woven interfacing,
- ⅛ yard/meter of heavyweight stabilizer such as Decovil Heavy/Peltex,
- 1 yard/meter of lightweight stabilizer such as Decovil Light/Foam,
- Two 9 ¼” (23.5 cm) long #5 zippers,
- One 12” (30 cm) long #5 zipper,
- One zipper end,
- Two ½” or ¾” D-rings,
- One 1” tri-glide slider for the adjustable strap,
- Two 1” swivel clasps for the adjustable strap,
- Rivets and rivet setter,
- Wonder clips/Pins,
- Double-sided tape or glue,
- Erasable fabric marker,
- Co-ordinating thread,
- Edge Paint (Optional),
- Basting spray or fusible web if using foam as a stabilizer,
- Teflon foot or walking foot if using vinyl or leather.
Measurements are approximate and don’t account for directional or fussy cutting.
Includes 51 pages of step-by-step instructions with color photographs and printable pattern pieces including rectangular pattern pieces. All pattern pieces include a seam allowance.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper pattern. Please download immediately after check out.