The artfully designed Aurora 3D crossbody pouch is a very versatile pattern with multifunction pockets for all your day-to-day essentials.
- Pretty curved front pocket option,
- Color-blocked front option,
- Back 3D zippered pocket,
- Interior Credit Card pocket and slip pocket,
- Two-toned crossbody strap and wristlet strap,
- Projector/Copy Shop file included.
10.5″ wide by 7″ high by 4″ deep.
Skill Level and skills required: Skill level = Intermediate.
- Basic sewing skills,
- Familiarity with sewing patterns,
- Installing a zipper,
- Sewing curved seams.
Short video showing tester pictures:
- 1 yard/meter of exterior fabric,
- 1 yard/meter of lining fabric,
- 1 yard/meter of contrast fabric,
- 1½ yard/meter of woven interfacing,
- ⅛ yard/meter of Decovil Heavy/Peltex,
- 1 yard/meter of Decovil Light/Foam,
- One 7” (18 cm) long #5 zipper,
- One 12” (30 cm) long #5 zipper,
- One zipper end,
- Two ½” or ¾” D-rings,
- One ¾” swivel clasp for wristlet strap,
- One 1” tri-glide slider for adjustable strap,
- Two 1” swivel clasps for adjustable strap.
Measurements are approximate and don’t account for directional or fussy cutting.
- Rivets and rivet setter,
- Wonder clips/Pins,
- Double-sided tape or glue,
- Erasable fabric marker,
- Co-ordinating thread,
- Edge Paint (Optional),
- Teflon foot or walking foot if using vinyl or leather.
Includes fifty-two pages of step-by-step instructions with color photographs. The pattern also comprises printable pattern pieces including rectangular pattern pieces. All pattern pieces include a seam allowance. A large A0 format pattern is also included for use as a projector file or printing at a copyshop.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.