The Atlantis Pouch comes in 4 different sizes and is a super fun pouch that can be used for various uses such as:
• the Small would be perfect to use as an ornament / small gift holder or a coin purse
• the Smallish/Medium will hold gift cards and a few small gifts
• the Large can be used as a dice bag
• Beginner friendly
• domestic machine friendly
• fun and easy to sew
• uses up treasured, small pieces of fabric
• optional wristlet can be added
• 4 sizes – Small, Smallish/Medium, Medium & Large
Small – 3 3/4″W x 3 3/4″H x 4″D
Smallish/Medium – 4 3/4″W x 4 3/4″H x 5″D
Medium – 5 3/4″W x 5 3/4″H x 6″D
Large – 7 3/4″W x 7 3/4″H x 8″D
This pattern is for Beginners. You’ll need to be able to sew a zipper and be open to trying a few new techniques.
Recommended fabrics: Quilting cotton, canvas, thin vinyl or cork is suitable for the Exterior and Contrast. Woven interfacing can be omitted if using anything thicker than quilting cotton. Quilting cotton is recommended for the Lining.
• ALL / FULL SIZE Pattern pieces (no cut on fold pieces) – even rectangular pieces are included
• a Cutting List (to use instead of the included rectangular pattern pieces – to save the trees!)
• Labels to keep track of your cut pieces
• colorful and clear diagrams for most steps
• separate A0 copy-shop files that are projector-friendly
• measurements in Imperial and Metric units
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.