Everyone needs a classic tote in their life! The Atlanta Tote Bag features easy to construct pockets, amazing amounts of volume and some cute details that you won’t want to live without. It has a cute front zipper pocket with what must be the easiest construction ever! The results look super professional and the pattern guides you every step of the way with clear instructions and photos. There is a slip pocket on the back and two further slip pockets inside.
14” wide by 17” tall by 6” deep.
Intermediate – it is assumed that the sewer has some sewing knowledge.
- 20” light canvas fabric,
- 14” cork fabric for the base (or other fabric/material of your choice),
- 35” cotton fabric to coordinate for lining,
- 39” foam interfacing.
- One fat quarter of fusible interfacing for the inner slip pockets
- 80” cotton webbing for the strap, 1 ½” wide,
- One 6” metal zipper to coordinate,
- Two antique copper anorak studs
- Antique copper rivets
Please note, this is a “Measure and cut pattern” meaning all the pattern pieces are cut using a cutting mat, rotary cutter, and ruler. No templates are needed to make this bag: That means no printing and matching.
This pattern has heaps of tips to help you on your way and more advanced concepts are explained so you will learn as you sew.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.