These cases are perfect for the art lovers, bullet journalers, zentanglers, or anyone that loves cases.
The large case will hold an A5 notebook in the front pocket and 32 pencils! You can store more pencils in the flap pocket or above the clear zipper pocket. There is also a clear, pleated zipper pocket for all those extras.
This is a great “hold all” for your art supplies, just grab it and create when the desire hits you. Perfect for vacations, days in the park, or in the garden.
As a BONUS, the designer has also included a smaller case that holds 24 pencils. Make one for the kids and send them to school in style with their own personalized case.
Stop searching for your supplies, they are now all nicely boxed up in one place!
Large – Closed = 8″ wide by 9 1/2″ high by 2″ deep (Opened = 29 1/2″ wide by 9 1/2″ high).
Small – Closed = 7 1/2″ wide by 8 1/2″ high by 3/4″ deep (Opened = 19 1/2″ wide by 8 1/2″ high).
- 1/3 of a yard of cotton for the exterior fabric,
- 9 1/2″ by 14 3/8″ of Faux leather or cork for the exterior accent fabric,
- 19 1/2″ by 29 1/2″ of cotton, laminated cotton, cordura, vinyl for the lining fabric,
- 5/8 yards of non-woven medium weight fusible interfacing H250,
- One 8″ #3 zipper,
- One 3⁄4″ swivel hook for version 1,
- One 3⁄4″ D-Ring for version 1,
- 10″ of 3⁄4″ webbing/leather strap for version 2,
- Two 3⁄4″ D-Rings for version 2,
- A 1/4″ piece of Velcro for the small version,
- 5″ by 6″ piece of clear vinyl,
- 1 yard of 3/4 – 1″ wide elastic,
- 2 mm Greyboard, cardboard, or 2 comic book boards glued together.
This is a PDF pattern: 39 pages of step by step instructions with color photos and 23 pages of full-size pattern pieces. Cutting from measurements (when possible) is also included.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.