The “AQUADROP BAG” is a fun waterdrop shaped wristlet clutch bag that features a fully lined interior as well as a main zipper that closes it on the side. On the front, there are two zipper pockets, one for small basic items like chapstick, lipstick , keys, a hand sanitizer while the other can be used as a coin pocket. This functional bag can store a lot of items.
Accessible to intermediate level sewists, AQUADROP BAG comes in only one size. It will make a lovely gift and craft fair product. You only need to know how to install zippers and fuse foam interfacing as this bag uses a lot of foam to achieve structure. With these skills, you will be sewing your lovely AQUADROP BAG in no time. What are you waiting for? Grab your supplies and let’s sew away!
Video sewalong included. Check it out below.
- Imperial and metric measurements are used throughout the pattern (cm and inches)
- The bag comes in only one size.
- Step by step detailed instructions on how to make the bag with about 190 clear photos and 2 explanatory YouTube video tutorials
- Pattern pieces are provided at the end of the instructions
- Links to where you can find our support group and page in case you need help, support or want to show off your makes
- Inspiration photos made by testers are included in the pattern
- Your chosen fabrics (such as, but not limited to 100% cotton , leather , faux leather , home decor fabric, cork , denim or jacquard)
- Your chosen medium weight interfacing (based on the thickness of the fabrics chosen)
- Your chosen foam and fleece interfacing
- Thread to match all fabrics
- A pressing iron or steam press
- 3 multi-purpose zippers: 1 zipper for the main closure and the other two for the front zipper pockets
- (2) 1″ swivel hooks
- (2) 1″ D-Rings or O-Rings
- A pair of scissors or rotary cutter
- Erasable marking pen
Please note that this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download it immediately after check out.