The Aphrodite Versa-Bag is truly versatile! This classy and chic bag has two versions – a half circle trim version that is geared towards intermediate sewists and a beginner friendly version that is more simplified.
The lining features a zippered pocket and a slip pocket. The bag is generously sized without being too large.
This beautiful bag has a magnetic snap closure or a hex/facile frame closure (intermediate version only). They can be made from various fabric mediums such as faux leathers, vinyl, cork fabric or even quilting cotton.
12″ wide by 11″ high by 3″ deep.
This pattern bundle is for both the Intermediate and Confident Beginner skill level sewist. These patterns are domestic machine friendly as long as you use thinner vinyl or fabric – you’ll need to choose your materials appropriately.
Courtesy of Ashtown Creations – sewing the Magnetic Snap version:-
See images at the bottom of this article for full materials lists.
This PDF pattern includes:
- FULL Sized Pattern pieces,
- A Cutting List (to use instead of the included rectangular pattern pieces – to save the trees!),
- Colorful and clear diagrams for most steps,
- Detailed steps written for most skill levels,
- An A0 copy-shop files that can be used for projector use,
- Labels to keep track of your cut pieces,
- Pattern piece legend,
- Fun coloring pages to plan out material choices,
- SVGs for both versions,
- Videos for this pattern.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.