The Addison Diaper Bag Pattern is a chic and sophisticated large tote bag. It has a roomy interior and lots of pockets. The one zippered pocket and five large slip pockets inside are perfect for stashing baby bottles, diapers, wipes, lotions, and extra clothing.
An attached key/pacifier holder means never searching in the bottom of your bag endlessly for those important items.
This bag is also a great work tote and can easily accommodate your laptop, files, and all your work gear.
Features a 17″ top zippered opening, a 10″ handle drop, and purse feet (optional).
A sturdy bag bottom yet lightweight design makes this bag easy to carry.
Includes free patterns for an insulated bottle bag and changing pad clutch (12″ by 30″).
Diaper Bag Details:
– 18″ Wide by 12″ Height by 4″ Depth.
– 17″ top zippered opening.
– 10″ handle drop.
– Strong 4″ by 14″ bag bottom w/purse feet.
– 7″ wide by 5″ height side zippered pocket.
– Three 4.5″ wide by 6.5″ height inside slip pockets.
– Two 7″ wide by 6.5″ height inside slip pockets.
– 6″ long inside key/toy holder with snap.
– Rivets at all stress points.
Insulated Bag Details:
– 9″ height by 7.5″ width by 3.5″ depth.
– 7″ top zippered opening.
– 10″ handle with velcro closure.
– Fully lined interior with 5.5″h by 6.5″ w pocket.
Diaper Changing Pad Details:
– 12″width by 30″ length.
– Folds to 12″ by 8″.
– Velcro closure.
This bag pattern pdf download includes a total of 31 pages of 3 projects. Clear step by step instructions and over 50 full color images of the actual bags in progress. Also included are templates to print out for ease of zipper and rivet placement and full size insulated bag pattern to print.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.