“A CUP OF POUCH” is a teacup shaped pouch that features a fully lined interior as well as a top zipper that closes the pouch. There is also a small slip pocket inside where you can store basics like chapstick, lipstick , keys or even a hand sanitizer. The front exterior of this zipper pouch comes with an appliqued “TEA” which adds to the fun of making “A CUP OF POUCH”.
As if this is not enough, there is also a cup handle that makes it easy to grab your pouch and possibly slide around your wrist. Portable , flat, handy and roomy , “A CUP OF POUCH” is easy , quick to sew and can be made as gifts to family and friends. It will also make a lovely craft fair product.
You only need few basic sewing skills and you will be sewing your lovely “A CUP OF POUCH” in no time. What are you waiting for? Grab your supplies and let’s sew away!
- Imperial and metric measurements are used throughout the pattern (cm and inches)
- It comes in 2 sizes (large and small)
- Step by step detailed instructions on how to make the pouch with about 50 clear photos and an explanatory YouTube video tutorial
- Pattern pieces are provided at the end of the instructions
- Links to where you can find our support group and page in case you need help, support or want to show off your make
- Your chosen fabrics (such as, but not limited to 100% cotton , leather , faux leather , home decor fabric, cork , denim or jacquard)
- Your chosen medium weight interfacing (based on the thickness of the fabrics chosen)
- Thread to match all fabrics
- A pressing iron or steam press
- 1 zipper for the main closure
- Zipper foot (optional)
- A pair of scissors or rotary cutter
- Erasable marking pen
Please note that this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download it immediately after check out.