This small and cute project is a great scrap buster, and useful too. Use it in your main purse to keep business cards for people and businesses you need to contact. Or hold rewards cards, discount cards, coupons or even receipts. There are also instructions on how to create a version for your guy. Sews up in no time and make cute stocking stuffers too.
See below for links to where you can buy cute tapes like these.
Finished Size: 4 1/2 x 3 1/4 inches (11.5 x 8 cm)
- Floral fabric – 8 x 5 inches
- striped fabric – 8 x 5 inches
- flannel fabric – 8 x 5 inches
- 2 small pieces of fusible interfacing 1 1/4 x 1 1/4 inches
- snap closure
- printed tape – 2 1/4 inches
Looking for cute twill tapes and labels like you see in this project? Etsy is the place to go for this sort of custom work, unusual designs and the most beautiful printed tapes and ribbons. Check out some of these examples.
- Stitched with Love
- Printed Twill Tape – Measuring Tape and Yardstick
- Check Hearts cotton tape
- Tape Measure Twill Sewing Tape
- Custom designed tapes and labels
- Sea Side Wide Cotton Tape
Business Card Wallet Tutorial & Pattern